Thursday, August 3, 2017

Random, late mid-year, review

I can't believe it's already August. The year is more than half over. This feels really bizarre to me.


So about this year so far, since January, I want to say that...


I have faced difficult and unpleasant truths about every significant relationship in my life. The truths I faced in each relationship were unique to that relationship.


I guess I got to the point in my life where I could handle the fact that life is really, really not perfect. Every significant relationship in my life is not perfect, far from it, and will never be close to perfect. Oh well.


I don't find this depressing either, not really. I just accept it as a way of life.


So that's a major, underlying thing that's been going on for me this year.


Going forward, for the rest of this year, I want to say that...


I hope that I fully embrace the unknown. Enjoy the unknown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment