Sunday, July 2, 2017

In all my talking about myself here, I have not really talked about what I was like in high school. I've touched on it a little here and there, but I haven't focused on it really. 

I'm always curious to know what people were like back when they were in high school. I feel like this part of our history must reveal so much about us. Sure, we might not be the same people that we were back in high school (or maybe we are still very similar to that person), but who we were in high school does deeply affect us. I think of the high school years as our first foray into being an adult. 


I'm not exactly sure how to describe myself in high school. I was a lot of things.


I think I'll describe myself from the standpoint of how a guy in my high school probably viewed me. Not that this perspective means everything. I just think that it's an interesting way to think about this question. 


My guess is that a guy in my high school, if he knew me, probably thought of me as...


Super quiet, unfriendly, very concerned and successful with achievement, and totally unemotional. 


I was not popular with guys in high school. I can't even say that I was desirable in a mousy, meek sense. 


I wish I had something better to say about myself here, but I don't. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment