Thursday, July 20, 2017

A pleasant memory from work

When I first started working at my current job, I felt like a total outsider. It was a small company too, which made me feel like I stood out even more.


Anyway, one area of the office that I felt at ease in and enjoyed was the lab area in the back. It was really a warehouse space that the company used for other office purposes. It felt laid-back there.


The tech support and RMA departments worked back there. In general, they were a friendly bunch of people. There was always some pleasant background noise from talking going on. It wasn't too quiet or too loud.


It was also a really big, open space. In addition to the work areas, there was a ping pong table in there. The company also stored random marketing materials and the free office supplies/stationary there.


Later on, the company moved everything out of that space. It became part of the warehouse. Anyway, I miss that space as it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment