Wednesday, June 28, 2017

I don't like admitting I'm wrong. It's very, very hard for me. With that said, here are some things that I have been wrong about recently. I'm admitting it.

-I thought that the animal shelter that I visited with my dad and sister was a kill shelter. I told them that, before and after we visited. I just assumed that that's how all animal shelters work. I was wrong. The animal shelter that we visited is no-kill. (Which is a relief to me, after seeing those animals!)


-I've been reading about the Bachelor In Paradise controversy involving alleged sexual assault. At first, I thought that the guy must be guilty in some way. After reading more about it, I changed my mind. I don't think he did anything illegal or even remotely illegal. As far as I know, I was wrong about him.


-My mom came back from Taiwan and bought a dress from there, for either me or my sister to claim. I took one look at it and dismissed it. I tried it on anyway. When I tried it on, I quickly realized that I was wrong for rejecting it! It fit me like a glove and looked good on me. Right away I thought about how it would be really nice to get more clothes from Taiwan, since this dress fit me so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment