Sunday, June 25, 2017

Friendly chat 

-We were in a heat wave last week! I'm glad it's over now. 


-I've been enjoying my weekends. I'm not sure how the time can go by so fast doing absolutely nothing, but it does. I sleep, I eat, I watch random things on YouTube, I surf the internet...do some errands/chores...and then I sleep.


-I visited an animal shelter with my dad and sister last week for Father's Day. We were not looking to get a dog, but just learning more. Seeing those dogs broke my heart. I tried not to get attached and greatly limited my interaction with them, but still! I've just been thinking about those dogs, and dogs generally, because of that trip. I'm not in a place in my life right now to get a dog though. Someday, hopefully.


-I went to a jazz class last week and the teacher said something that really resonated with me. She said that we will never be at a place in dance and in life generally, when we can say, "I'VE ARRIVED!" (as in, I've made it, I know what I'm doing now). So we should just always embrace the moment right now :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment