Sunday, June 11, 2017

As I go through life, my perception of myself changes. I see new good and bad things about myself. Here are some new things (to me) that I have realized that I am bad at:

-I am not good at interior decorating. I thought I would be good at it. It seems crafty and feminine and like something I would be good at. Myers-Briggs said I would be good at it (I'm an ISFJ). But I'm not good at it. I don't have an innate sense of style here.


-I am not good at standing up for myself. Okay, I always knew this, but I didn't realize just how bad I was. 


-I am not good at getting people excited about things. I am not a good promoter. I would be a terrible saleswoman for this reason. This is sad, because this is a skill that is beneficial in so many situations. 


That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment