Monday, June 12, 2017

After yesterday's post, the natural topic for today's post is...new things (to me) that I have realized that I am good at! Here it is:

-I am good at singing on pitch when I concentrate. I have perfect pitch. I don't have a strong voice or big vocal range, but I can sing perfectly on key, and when I do that, it sounds good. I've known for awhile that I have perfect pitch, but I didn't know until recently how good this could make my singing sound. 


-I am good at being fairly open-minded/non-judgmental about people. It's about ultimately valuing people just for who they are as humans, and nothing else. This was a trait I developed. 


-I am good at convincing people of things through rational points. I am usually right in these situations. As long as I can get my emotions under control, I am good at this. 


That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment