Sunday, May 7, 2017

Jesse healed me

I was a really broken person when I met him. 


It took a lot of love to heal me.


I had some really deep-rooted issues. 


I didn't like myself very much. I was convinced that no man would ever like me. I couldn't give any genuinely desirable man a chance. 


I couldn't be myself around a man. I put up a great, big wall. No man was allowed to see me in my natural state. 


I had felt this way for...oh, my whole life. There wasn't a time I could remember when I hadn't felt this way. I'm talking, as far back as kindergarten and before then. 


I felt this way very strongly. It didn't even occur to me that it could be different for me one day. I was so sure that I would be this way forever. 


So it took great love to heal me, later in life. 


Jesse put in a lot of time and care.


I don't know why he wanted to heal a broken person who had nothing to offer him...but he did. 


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment