Saturday, April 1, 2017

When I go to ballet class, I see so many amazing dancers. And that's just in a beginning ballet class. There are so many talented dancers out there in the world. 

I have my limitations (sniff). No matter how hard I try, I'm never going to...


-Have beautiful leg extensions. My legs are not long and lean. And I'm not built for that kind of flexibility. 


-Be an amazing turner. Do lots of spins and quickly. No, not me. 


-Have impressive, breathtaking leaps. I don't know. I just know I'm not gifted like that. 


-Have a beautiful line (silhouette). I think this mostly has to do with the physical characteristics of my body. I don't have a dancer's body.


That's ok (sniff). I'll just focus on the things I think I can be good at. 


-I think I can be pretty graceful and stylistic.


-I think I have good musicality (dancing to the beat and mood of the music).


-I think I can have nice arms (strong and graceful). 


-I have strong legs so there are some moves I can probably do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment