Wednesday, April 5, 2017

I wish that I had a life that made sense to people. It makes sense to me, kind of. But I know it makes sense to exactly zero people around me. It's not anyone's fault. It's just the way it is.

I guess, my current world is actually pretty narrow and the whole world is so big...that my life (or some significant aspects of it) must make sense to some rational people out there. Though I have yet to meet these people and don't count on it. 


Anyway, regardless, I was born to live in a community and society. It doesn't feel right that my life makes sense to no one around me. Plus, it's just incredibly hard feeling misunderstood or not understood. 


I often wonder why this is my lot in life. I certainly don't like being so different and straying from the norm. 


I guess my answer to myself is that life is hard. This is my lot. My difficulty to face. And also that, this isn't so bad. Life could be a lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment