Thursday, March 16, 2017

Nice, random things people have done for me lately that made me happy

-At church we had to get into small groups and share our prayer requests with each other. As I was in a group with two married men who I didn't know well, I didn't share too much. I said something along the lines of "needing forgiveness for people." 


After we all shared, one of them prayed out loud for all of us. He started with me. I hadn't shared much, and he just started praying about forgiveness, generally. I don't remember exactly what he said, but while he was praying for me, I remember thinking, wow, this guy really understands forgiveness and this is speaking to me. I felt understood in my struggle to forgive and inspired to do it. 


-On Tuesday, I went to the "Flexibility and Extensions" class. It was my second time. The teacher remembered my name! I didn't even remember hers. 


-My coworker invited me to join her on her Germany/Europe vacation. It's nice being invited to things!

2 comments:

  1. Cool, are you going to go (to Germany)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really far away, in October (for Oktoberfest). Sounds fun but I don't know if I'll go.

    ReplyDelete