Monday, January 9, 2017

Sunrise

Today I was driving to work and I caught the last of sunrise.


Now, I am not really a morning person. Nor am I a night owl. I think I'm in between. I peak in the afternoon. 


So, what I'm trying to say, is that it's not normal for me to gush about sunrises.


Today though, as I saw the sun, I just thought,


"It's a new morning.


Everything is wiped clean.


It's a fresh start."


I guess, I may not think so - I get caught up in my own stuff - but the sun, which is bigger than me, doesn't. It still rises just the same each day.


And then I started thinking about an undeniably beautiful thing in this world, flowers.


In moments like this, I wondered, how is it possible to question whether beauty and love exist? They sure do exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment