Monday, January 16, 2017


I'm a hipster/alternative/grunge girl

Yeah...no one would ever guess it. That side of me doesn't come out. It's overshadowed by my other side...girly, clean-cut, classic, professional, modest, whatever.


But there's this other side of me too!


I grew up in the 90's. I was just entering into my teen years in the mid 90's, when grunge/alternative music and style was the biggest thing. So this stuff defines my youth. Plus, this style is all about being young...liberal, free, counter-cultural...


I secretly wish I was a hipster. When I went to UC Berkeley for college...that was one of my secret wishes. Though I could never actually pull it off and really live the hippie lifestyle. 


I just wanted to be young! To feel young!


Good stuff. Good thing I can still feel it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment