Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I feel like I need to do something spontaneous today, but I don't know what. Something small to shake up my routine. I feel like I'm in a rut.

Being spontaneous is not my thing (at all), it's like scary for me and stuff...I don't know how to explain it.


So I'm having trouble thinking of what I want to do. This isn't my thing.


Okay, I think I figured out what I want to do. Wow, that took me a long time to think up. I'm really bad at being spontaneous.


I'll go to a "Beginning Bollywood" dance class tonight. I chose the most different (but suitable) dance class I could find. I've never thought about learning Bollywood dance. I just want to do something different.


I have no idea what to expect. I won't call ahead of time to ask about the class (like what I would normally do). I'll just show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment