Monday, December 26, 2016

This is the life!!!!!!!

We spent the last 2 days in San Jose, the capital of Costa Rica. Family friends showed us around. We saw a church, volcano, the rainforest, waterfalls, and lots of animals. We stayed at a very comfortable hotel. I petted dogs. 


Today we traveled 5 hours by private bus to our resort, the Westin in Guanacaste. I cannot wait to sit by the pool and read a book. It's tropical, private, luxurious, and peaceful here. 


Edit/addendum/update: 


But of course, my life is really sucky too. I had a blow up with my mom at dinner, same underlying issues. I predicted something like this would happen on vacation. Well, at least now I'm speaking out about the things she does to me that I'm not okay with. And that gives me peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment