Wednesday, December 7, 2016

I feel like I should take a vacation around Christmas. I haven't used up any PTO days or even hours this year. I'm pretty sure I've taken zero hours off so far this year, outside of the regularly scheduled holidays and weekends.

By the way, I'm an ISFJ in Myers-Briggs types, so that might explain a lot about me. I'm very duty-oriented. 

I would just take a few days off around Christmas, for a total of a week off work. I don't know what I would do though.

Okay. I'm going to close my eyes and picture what I would most want to do if I had those few days off.

Well, I didn't close my eyes, but it came to me.

I want to start on a sewing project. By the way, I don't know the first thing about sewing. Anyway, it would be fun to spend a whole week (more or less) devoted to arts and crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment