Tuesday, November 22, 2016

More giving

It's my weakness. I just feel like I don't give enough.

I'm beginning to realize how stingy I am with money. That's kind of embarrassing to admit...

I never thought I was. In a way, I'm kind of not. If I know someone personally, I'm okay with giving him/her my money or buying things.

But when it comes to the masses, faceless people, then I don't want to give. Doesn't matter if it's a nameless child in a third world country or someone in need in the United States.

Shrug. I hold tight.

The holidays are here! I've been passing by volunteers asking for food donations (I think?) at the grocery store, and I pass them right on by. I don't even know what it's for, because I didn't give them a second thought.

Now that I think about it, I realize that it wouldn't kill me to buy a couple canned items and donate that.

Anyway, this is the kind of person I am currently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment