Wednesday, November 9, 2016


Insecure

I live in a twisted world
Twisted is me
It is a hurricane, an avalanche
I don't know how to stop it

I feel so little, so small
I'm the tiniest black dot that ever existed in this great, big world
I feel like at any moment, I could just evaporate

I'm ashamed of this feeling
So ashamed
I cover my eyes and hide myself
From the world, from myself

I put on a fake mask of confidence
Nothing gets to me
I am strong, I am invincible, I am tough, I can handle you, I can handle this, I can handle the world, I, I, I...

I do a bad thing

It is better to be insecure than it is to be fake about it

I peek through my fingers
The ones covering my eyes
Just a little peek
To see what's actually here

I feel the avalanche coming down on me again
I feel worthless and little
All the time
Every day

This is who I am

No comments:

Post a Comment