Sunday, October 23, 2016

I have been getting a lot (relative for me) of compliments on my outfits to work this last week. I don't dress to receive compliments or to try to look better than other people. Though I can feel myself going down this slippery slope and let it get into my head. I'm like that. Every now and then I need a good wake-up call to put me in my place and remind me that I'm ugly and repulsive too. I guess as an adult I need to be that wake-up call for myself?

I'm currently wearing a faded black sweatpants-like thing, absolutely shapeless. I'm wearing an old, oversized Aeropostale sweatshirt, and I'm sure there are stains on it. I tied my hair in a messy ponytail because I don't want to deal with it. I'm wearing my glasses. 


Yep, this is the REAL me!

No comments:

Post a Comment