Thursday, October 20, 2016

I feel like picking up a new hobby that involves crafts. I like crafts. I've always liked crafts. I remember when I was a kid, I really enjoyed crafty things:

*I got a kid sewing machine for Christmas (it didn't do very much), but I loved it! 
*Paper/stationary making. One time I went to some kind of fair, and there was a booth to make your own paper. It was really pretty paper, very dense, almost cloth-like, and pastel colored. 
*When I was in third grade, our whole class did a "stitchery" unit. A woman came over for a few weeks to teach us, and we all got our own square frame to stitch. We learned all kinds of stitches. I really, really looked forward to the stitchery time. 

I'm not sure what kind of crafting activity I want to do. 

I want to make something pretty!

I would love to make my own book one day. Since I like to write anyway, this would be the perfect mix of writing and crafts. I could make my own paper, bind it together somehow, include pretty decorations inside the pages.

Maybe I'll try sewing a little purse or something. I think that would be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment