Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I'm super emotional and super rational, at the same time.

I have both of these qualities in abundance.

This combination gives me a lot of depth. It's impressive.

My emotions give me my humanity. 
My emotions, even the negative ones, add a wonderful dimension to my life that must be experienced in order to be understood. 
My emotions make me vulnerable. I'm open to life and to people.

My rational skills make me able to understand situations very well. I can get better results, more.
My rational skills allow me to live in a more complex and refined world. 

I consider myself very two-sided. It's not easy being this way. Being so emotional and so rational is basically being two opposite things at once. In order to make it work, it's a delicate balance, and I have to be at my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment