Saturday, August 6, 2016

In the last few weeks or days or just generally recently, I have been organizing, cleaning, packing up a lot of sentimental things from my past years. What does this all mean? I don't know. I'm just doing it. 

I've been:

Framing my favorite childhood pictures of myself. Don't judge me, but there's one collection of photos I spent close to $200 framing (I had to customize the frame). When I receive the finished product, I'll post it on here. I think it'll look pretty cool. (And it should! I spent a lot of money).

Sorting through, printing, collecting, the photos of myself from the last decade of my life or so, and getting ready to put them in an album (a real, physical one).

Sorting through a big bag of junk, which mostly involved me keeping my birthday cards from the past few years.

Going through even more of my closet and emptying it of items I don't want anymore. I have gone through pretty much my entire closet now (shirts, sweaters, skirts, hoodies, pants, casual dresses, fancy dresses, hats).

Cleaning out my desk drawer. I found a lot of good stuff. Among them, I saw all the red envelopes and money I have accumulated through the years (a Chinese tradition) and realized how much I am loved. Now I want to clean out my bookshelf and my other drawers. 

And a few other things. 

Again, what does this all mean? 

I'll have to ponder that for awhile....

No comments:

Post a Comment