Monday, August 1, 2016

Hi, today I thought I'd share some songs I like. This is a pretty random list. But it makes me feel good and that's pretty much my only criteria.
  • Time - Chantal Kreviazuk. Not that well-known. But it's catchy and I like the lyrics. Who doesn't like upbeat yet soulful songs about the passing of time?
  • Free Fallin' - Tom Petty. Yes, Tom Petty, I want to free fall.
  • Trumpets - Jason Derulo. This song I think gets some flak for being very superficial towards women. Do I care? Not at all. At least Jason Derulo is totally honest about himself. Plus, when his voice gets really high towards the end...wow!!!
  • Can You Feel the Love Tonight - Elton John. It's Disney. It's magic.
  • Catch My Breath - Kelly Clarkson. This sums me up pretty darn well.
AND...I had to save the best for last...the ONLY way to end this list...
  • Don't Stop Believin' - Journey. Great melody. Great lyrics. Great singing. It's like a piece of art or something. Very enjoyable, meaningful art.
That's my list, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment