Wednesday, August 31, 2016

First things first, I'm going a little crazy with the fact that we have a very unlikable houseguest coming next week who is staying for possibly a month.  

(I hate how he treated me during his visit last year and afterwards).

(This a VERY long time to be a guest in someone's home for. And it's the second time now. But, family relations).

(I don't know anything about his stay for sure because he hasn't bothered to figure out and tell us his schedule yet). 

The positive things about this situation are:

-It will teach me to deal with someone I heavily dislike.

-My life could be catastrophically worse.

I just had to get this off my chest! It makes me so mad that I'm not sleeping well.

Whew! 

*Take a deep breath*

I must move on!!!
Throwback Wednesday #2

This is about my favorite piece of clothing that I've ever owned, and that I will probably ever own. I can't imagine ever liking a piece of clothing more than this.

It's actually still in my closet, but sadly, it's not the same as it was before. I took it to the dry cleaners, and it wasn't the same afterwards.



This is the best picture of myself in it that I could find. I only wore it a couple times before it changed.

It was a pink silk dress from Anthropologie. It was good quality silk - very light. It had ruffles along the bottom of the dress, but it wasn't too much. It was very figure flattering, giving me a nice shape without being tight.

I loved it!!! This dress was so ME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment