Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Living an unpredictable life

I have come to realize that this is the only way to live life. 

But let me explain myself. About what I mean by "unpredictable." 

I don't mean seeking thrills and adventure. I don't mean being irresponsible. I don't mean being crazy. 

I mean...living a life, where you care about things, BUT you never know what's coming next, because you realize that you just have to go with the flow. 

Often times, when we have goals and dreams, we also try to control things too much, because achieving our goals and dreams matter so much us. It's bad to control things too much though, because then we limit ourselves to what life really has to offer. Yes, we can know what's good for us and work towards that, but a lot of times, things that life unexpectedly gives us are some of the best gifts ever. Things we could not have planned for. 

Embrace the unknown. 

I think that's a good motto in life to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment