Friday, July 22, 2016

I've barely interacted with Jesse this week. But he's been here. 

And do you know what...I feel great! Well, I think I do. I'm still processing everything. 

It was good to see him and get the feeling that everything is okay between us, after how it was the last time we saw each other, months ago. I knew that I wasn't mad at him for anything anymore. I didn't think he would be mad at me for anything anymore either. These things just took time to cool off. But I guess we still had to see each other in person, to cement the fact that all of that had passed.

I didn't think it was necessary to see each other in person to feel like all the bad things between us were completely resolved. But I guess face-to-face contact, in person contact, is necessary for some things. That's what I learned. 

So I feel freer, lighter. A great burden has been lifted off my shoulders, in life.

I'm not mad at him anymore. He knows this.
He's not mad at me anymore. I know this.

I'm forgiven. He's forgiven.

Do you know how great that feels?

It feels like sex. It kind of feels like we had sex. In that it was intimate.

And now that that baggage is out of the way, I feel like a pursuit can really happen.

He's pretty hot.

In the meantime, I just have to keep myself busy with other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment