Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday morning chat

Good morning!

-Clothing style update: As I mentioned several weeks ago, I felt like I wanted to change my style slightly so it's a little more grown-up. Just a little change. I hadn't updated my wardrobe in years. I like it so far! I really like wearing (slightly) longer skirts and dresses. Tops that are a little more covered. Now, I have to clean out my closet and buy some more stuff. I actually don't like shopping that much, but I like dressing up and feeling good about myself, if that makes any sense. Anyway, with my clothes, I feel like I'm being a little more "me" now. Yay!

-It's 4th of July weekend and a long weekend! What are your plans? I don't have any so far, but hopefully will do something with my family or friends. I feel the merriment in the air. I want to eat food, make food, and/or do something celebratory/different from my normal routine.

-For breakfast, I've been eating these granola bars I bought at Costco for the office, Nature Valley's "Sweet & Salty Nut" Granola Bars (Peanut). I bought them because they were on sale. They're a little sweet for my taste, but otherwise, I actually really like them. (Plus I can't complain because it's free). They're loaded with peanuts. Really filling, healthy, and tasty. Give them a try!

-Finally, to conclude...I like dogs. And that is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment