Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Yesterday after work, I spontaneously went to a ballet class with my sister (not having planned it before I went to work in the morning). And it was great!

The ballet class was good and all, but I'm talking about the spontaneity of it all. Being spontaneous is new for me.

I felt excited, free, and alive.

I'm not going to make it my goal or mission to "do one spontaneous thing every day or week", or anything like that. Spontaneity comes on its own. It has to be something I really want to do in the moment, not because I want to want to do something.

As of right now, there isn't anything spontaneous I really feel like doing.

But I'll try to keep an open mind out for it. You never know when the mood will strike you. And I guess that's part of the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment