Thursday, June 2, 2016

Today the sun is shining, even though it's still early in the morning and it's going to be a high of 88 degrees today here in northern California. Tomorrow it's going to be a high of 91 degrees! It's summer!

I think I look beautiful today! Okay, no I don't really. My skin is blotchy, I have a couple pimples on my face, my hair is not great, and ***I*** can tell that my eyes look a bit tired. But, that's not really the point. The point is that I happen to be self-absorbed/vain, and when I'm in a good mood, I think I look beautiful! That's it!

Even though I'm sitting in a chair at work, in my mind, I'm dancing! I'm doing a perfect single pirouette (that's a turn, in ballet language) and perfect little tendus (extending and pointing your foot), with perfect turnout (feet pointed out at 180 degrees from each other). I'm a very beginner ballet dancer, but in my mind, my moves are perfect and pretty and graceful. 

Have a great day, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment