Monday, June 6, 2016

Monday morning

Nobody truly likes to be at work on Monday mornings (ok, most people). And I'm not going to be one of those overly chirpy people on Monday mornings, who annoy everyone because they seem like they're over-compensating for this fact.

But, I am going to think about what's positive about today! It helps.

  • It's a gorgeous day outside today. 
  • I'm looking forward to my one-hour lunch break today. I might eat something nice, because I didn't eat too much this weekend.
  • I'm happy that my sister's love life seems to be picking up. Happy for her.
  • Sometime during this week, I may bake these coconut jam thumbprint cookies I saw online. They seem promising. It's not often I come across a cookie recipe I get excited about :).

And that's it! Monday seems bearable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment