Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I'm working on, or going to start working on, a personal project that I feel really vulnerable about sharing. It's a series of guides that I'm writing. They're really personal topics. The guides are:

  • Donna's Practical, Contemporary Guide to a Serious Relationship Commitment 
  • Donna's Practical, Contemporary Guide to a Proposal and Engagement
  • Donna's Practical, Contemporary Guide to a Wedding
  • Donna's Practical, Contemporary Guide to Sex
  • Donna's Practical, Contemporary Guide to Masturbation 

Although I want these guides to be helpful and useful, I'm writing them for myself, above all. I'm writing them to process these topics. It's absolutely necessary for me.


I'm a little bit scared to finish. Maybe it's because part of me is scared for these things to be real for me. Maybe I'm scared to handle all the complexity and challenges that these things bring. I'm having a mini-panic moment just even thinking about this now.


Do other people feel this way when they think about these things? When they went through it. Maybe they did. I just didn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment