Thursday, May 19, 2016

Well, I said I was going to talk about sex more and be more open about that, so I'm following through. It's not just because I can hide behind the "anonymity" of a blog either. I consider all of you my real friends.

Here are the reasons why I like to masturbate. Maybe this is all really obvious stuff, or maybe it isn't. I don't know. When it comes to this topic, nothing is "normal." In no particular order:

I love the physical sensation of it. I don't just like it, I love it. I'm human. I'm an animal. Physical things affect me deeply. Like eating and sleeping. So does sexual activity.

It feels good to be bad. Most of the time in life, it feels terrible to be bad. Like being mean or lying or stealing. I do have a conscience, and doing these things makes me feel twisted. But with masturbating, strangely enough, the more honest with myself I am about how bad it is...the better it feels. Shrug.

I get to tap into my emotions of romantic love (and the ensuing sadness). It doesn't get more thrilling than that. I don't have to watch a movie, read a book, or listen to music. It's better than that, usually. The sadness emotion I don't "love" feeling...but it makes me feel alive and honest, and there's something to be said for that too.

The release. Well, this is a work in progress for me. But as humans, we get some sort of strange pleasure out of building up tension, and then letting it all go. It's more satisfying than if it had been calm, still waters all along.  

So, those are my reasons. I love masturbating.

No comments:

Post a Comment